In addition to our indoor gatherings, we now offer Outdoor Services. These will be held at 10:45am and will rotate among the campuses (For location and times, please visit our upcoming event list on Facebook). At these services, the audio will be broadcast via AM transmitter (there will not be a PA system). Individuals may remain in their vehicles or sit outside. Please be sure to review all the important details below.
What should you expect?
- All audio will be broadcast via AM transmitter (there will not be a PA system). The AM channel is 1620.
- Worship will be a simple acoustic set.
- The sermon will be the same text/subject preached that morning at the 9:00am livestream.
- Communion will be shared at every outdoor service. Attendees must bring their own elements.
- Individuals may remain in their vehicles or sit outside their vehicles. When leaving your vehicle, physical distancing must be maintained.
- Bathrooms are available for emergency use. Face coverings are required to enter the building and use the restrooms.
- No physical offering will be collected. Everyone is encouraged to give online.
- Plan to come a bit early. The parking lots open 30 minutes before the advertised start time.
What is needed to attend?
- No reservations or face coverings are required.
- Confirm that you have a working AM radio. This can be a car radio or a portable radio powered by batteries.
- Bring communion supplies for everyone in your household. Elements will NOT be distributed.
- Bring chairs if you desire to sit outside your vehicle.
- A mobile device is needed to display worship lyrics.
In the event of inclement weather, please check our Facebook page for updates or cancellations.