If you would like assistance with items, Harvest Market is open Sundays from 8:30-10:30am. Bethel members and attenders can request and pick up food and supplies once a week as needed, and visitors can get assistance once per month.
- Pick-up location: Bethel Crown Point campus (10202 Broadway, Crown Point)
- Pick-up times: Sundays between 8:30-10:30am
- Pick-up instructions:
- Enter the Kids Ministry doors at the southwest side of the building.
- A deacon will greet you and have you fill out the required paperwork.
- Volunteers will bring out your order.
For questions, please call us at 219-663-9200 or email us. If Sundays do not work for you, we can look into alternate times.