Time9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
There has been a lot of loss over the last 20 months. Are you wondering how you will endure this holiday season? Are you dreading Christmas, knowing that everything has changed and that happy memories from past years can’t be recreated? If you have lost a loved one, we want to offer you a safe place to grieve with us this holiday season.
GriefShare’s Surviving the Holidays is a special space set aside, especially for people who are grieving a loved one’s death. You’ll:
- Be in community with those who understand
- Learn tools to manage the many emotions you’ll face during the holidays
- Consider traditions and other coming changes
- Gain tips for surviving social events
- Discover where real hope is found for your future
This special time will take place on Saturday, December 4 from 9-11am in the Student Center at Bethel’s Hobart/Portage Campus. A light breakfast will be provided and there is no cost for this event. Childcare will not be provided.
Please SIGN-UP HERE if you would like to attend.