Pray – Pray constantly for the salvation of individuals you know personally.
- 30-day guide to pray over your one person to trust in Jesus
- Create a prayer list of friends
- Videos and articles on the importance of prayer for evangelism and missions
Cultivate – Intentionally invest in ongoing relationships where spiritual conversations can happen.
- Free Book: Five Habits of Highly Missional People by Michael Frost
- Free Book: Simple Ways to Be Missional by Josh Reeves
- Book: God Space: Where Spiritual Conversations Happen Naturally by Doug Pollock
- Book: Life on Mission: Joining the Everyday Mission of God by Dustin Willis and Aaron Coe
- Book: Outflow: outward-focused living in a self-focused world by Steve Sjogren and Dave Ping
- Book: The Art of Neighboring: Building Genuine Relationships Right Outside Your Door by Jay Pathak and Dave Runyon
Share – Be ready to clearly articulate the gospel.
- Online interactive video-based presentation of the gospel: viewthestory.com
- How to prepare your personal testimony
- Downloadable apps that facilitate spiritual conversations
- How to share the gospel using Romans 6:23
- Book: The Gospel and Personal Evangelism by Mark Dever
- Book: Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People’s Hearts the Way Jesus Did by Randy Newman
- Book: Lifestyle Evangelism: Learning to Open Your Life to Those Around You by Joe Aldrich
- Book: A Meal with Jesus: Discovering Grace, Community, and Mission around the Table by Tim Chester