Thank you for your consideration of becoming an Ambassador Team!
What is an “A-Team”?
An Ambassador Team (or A-Team for short) is a small group committed to being an advocate for one of Bethel’s ministry partners. An A-Team will “adopt” a ministry partner, committing to regularly pray for them, communicate with them, and encourage them.
This is a high impact endeavor with a somewhat low time commitment. It will likely involve:
- Praying for your assigned ministry partner at every small group gathering
- Connecting with them periodically for encouragement and to hear ministry updates, needs, and prayer requests via phone, Skype/FaceTime, text, social media, or email.
- Sending cards, encouragement notes, resources, or gifts a few times a year, and could even involve helping with their ministry (if applicable).
Consistency and commitment are necessary for this initiative to work well. For that reason, we are asking groups to:
- Make a minimum one-year commitment if they choose to be an A-Team
- Have sufficient “buy-in” from the group
How does our group become an “A-Team”?
Step 1: Pray about and Discuss with your group.
Step 2: Contact Pastor Chris (663-9200 x134; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Pastor Jared (email@example.com; 663-9200 x104) for questions.
Step 3: Complete the short online form.
Step 4: Commit for at least one year.
- Once a group is established as an A-Team, the Missions Pastor will work on making the initial introduction between the ministry partner and the group
Step 5: Connect with your ministry partner to plan how to communicate and proceed.
- Some of our ministry partners live in areas that are more restricted. For their security, please DO NOT copy, share, or forward updates or prayer requests to anyone outside of the group without getting permission first.