Effective Date: February 18, 2013
Welcome to the website for Bethel Church (hereafter the “Church”). These Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) apply to www.bethelweb.org (the “Site”) that is operated by the Church. When we use the terms “we” “us” or “our,” we refer to the Church.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND OTHER RIGHTS
You agree not to display, use, remove, or alter the Church’s Trademarks without our prior written consent, which we may withhold or condition in our sole discretion. The term “Bethel Church Trademarks” means all names, marks, brands, design marks, logos, designs, and trade names that the Church uses as trademarks, trade names or service marks, as displayed on the Site and/or used in connection with the Site. You further agree that any use by you, or on your behalf, of Bethel Church Trademarks, and the goodwill associated therewith, shall inure to the benefit of the Church. All other trademarks displayed on the Site, and/or used in connection with the Service, are trademarks of their respective owners.
LICENSE, SITE ACCESS AND LIMITATIONS OF USE
- Except as specifically provided for above, you will not reproduce, edit, modify, rent, distribute, license, sell, mirror, or create derivative works from, any Materials displayed on, or made available through, the Site, in whole or in part, by any means now known or later developed for commercial purposes. Any use of the Site is limited to personal, non-commercial use.
- You will not modify, decompile, or reverse engineer any part of the Site;
- You will not copy, post or transmit any Materials that you receive from, access, or retrieve from, the Site to any server, or network of computers;
- You will not remove or modify any copyright or trademark notice, or other notice of ownership, displayed on, or affixed to, any Materials; and
- You will not frame the Site within a mark other than that of the Church without the express written consent of the Church. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Church’s name or Bethel Church Trademarks without the express written consent of the Church. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Site or its contents. You may not utilize any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users.
- You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Site or the content. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export this Site or any portion or use or export the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of this Site or its content is prohibited.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Church strives to provide high quality, accurate information on this Site, but the information contained here may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated, and/or deleted without notice.
Your use of this Site is at your own risk. THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS. THE CHURCH DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVERS SUPPORTING THIS SITE ARE VIRUS FREE.
THE CHURCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM THE USER’S USE OF THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY MATERIALS LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. THE CHURCH SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY MATERIALS LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, THE CHURCH’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO A USER FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
SEVERABILITY OF PROVISIONS
Updated February 13, 2013