We are excited for our lake baptism service at Marquette Beach on July 30.
- Take I-65 North until it ends.
- Turn right onto Rt. 12.
- Turn left on Lake St. (McDonald’s and stoplight).
- Continue on Lake St. over two sets of railroad tracks.
- Turn right onto Miller and follow until it ends.
- Turn left onto Grand, follow Grand north into Marquette Park.
- Once you enter the park, the road bends to the right; follow this until you reach the stoplight and turn left.
There is a $5 parking fee upon entering the park. Please look for Bethel security to direct you to the beach.
This is a non-swimming, non-swimsuit event. Restrooms are available onsite. If there is bad weather conditions, the service will be held at Bethel Crown Point.